The Community Food Bank provides enough food for over 48,000 meals every day. During the course of a year, over 160,000 people receive family food boxes. Over 22.5 million pounds of food were distributed through the food bank’s programs last year. You can help. Groups and individuals are needed to pack food boxes and sort food. Help keep our Value Foods Store shelves stocked. Our farm in Marana is growing and we need help harvesting, planting, and running the new farm stand. We gladly provide opportunities for volunteers individually and as groups.
Consistent Needs are:
• Help pack food boxes. Great project for groups and individuals.
• Help in our grocery store, bagging groceries, and stocking shelves.
• Help sort food donations.
• Open cases of food preparing them for distribution.
• Work on our organic garden or help with the Farmers’ Market.
• Help at our farm in Marana.
• Get involved with special events and food drives.