About Vamos a Tucson
The "Vamos a Tucson Program" is part of the Metropolitan Tucson Convention and Visitors Bureau. This program was created to help Tucson businesses in their marketing efforts in México, and to make Tucson the "destination of choice" for the Mexican Visitor.
The MTCVB Visitor Center located in Hermosillo, Sonora, offers the following services at no cost to your business or our visitors:
- Hotel Reservations
- Tucson Information
- Group Packages
- Brochures Display
- Tickets sales
How We Market
- Educational Workshops
- Visitors Guide in Spanish
- Weekly TV Segment
- Vamos Breakfast in Tucson
- Shuttle Service *NEW*
- 23 million Mexican visitors come to Arizona every year from Sonora, Sinaloa and Chihuahua!
- In 2001 alone, the Mexican tourism generated over $1 billion in sales in Arizona!
- Mexican visitors spend $1 million a day in Pima County!
We can help your business capitalize on this Growing market.
*THE ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF MEXICAN VISITORS TO ARIZONA: 2001. July 2002 Economic and Business Research Program in the Eller College of Business and Public Administration and the Office of Economic Development at the University of Arizona.
Oficina de Vamos a Tucson
Ave. Revolución #113 D (esq. Jalisco)
Hermosillo, Sonora 83010
Mex. +52 (662) 213-7282
En México: 01-800-822-4820